2004 Ram3500 DRW / 6spd / 4wd / FOR SALE

Haven't been on here in a while but I'm making a career change and have my truck up for sale.
Located in Raleigh, NC. 2004 3500 Dual Rear Wheel. Used for towing 5th wheel trailer. Truck is in excellent shape with excellent service record. 4wd, 6spd Cummins HO. Truck has reese hitch rails installed. I will also let it go with the hitch if you're interested. It's a 15k Husky. I'm selling this truck along with my trailer either separately or together. More information about the trailer can be found at...
You can find out more about this truck and obtain a carfax report if you'd like by going here...
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?&car_id 6460958&ref=#vdptop