2005 3500 Dually has a problem

When I go to the gas station it holds entirely too much fuel and cost too much money. I'm thinking of adding a K&N fuel filter, I hear it lets more diesel pass
more quickly than the MoPaR one does.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!

just get one of these (http://www.transferflow.com/html/crossthebedtanks_0.html ) and then you just have to fill up three times a year.
Trey wrote:

I understand Honda engines get really good mileage. You could install one in your truck. I'm sure it's just a simple bolt on.
--
.boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Just a thought???

"user737" wrote: > If you add a K & N fuel filter "I hear it lets more diesel > pass > > more quickly than the MoPaR one does." then would you not be > putting in > > more fuel??? > Just a thought??? > >
> message > > > When I go to the gas station it holds entirely too much fuel > and cost too > > much money. > > I'm thinking of adding a K&N fuel filter, I hear it lets > more diesel pass > > more quickly than the MoPaR one does. > > > > -- > > MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply! > > --SCUD Coordinates 32.61204 North: 96.92993 West-- > > > > > >
There is a fixed amout of energy in the fuel in the form of BTU content. It takes "x" amount of energy to power the truck and move it around and the type of fuel fuel is not going to change the amount of energy in the fuel or the amount of it used to propel the truck.
There will be an online Continuing Education seminar on Wednesday night, entitled "The Fundamentals of Sarcasm, Satire, and Humor in the Online World". Several of you are encouraged to attend.

Can I sign up too??? Please........
Denny

Sign me up too. Good thing it's an online class. If it were in a classroom I know I'd be stuck in the front row between you and Roy.

If'n Roy was sitten in the front row, there wouldn't be room for anybody else.......
Denny

Hey Pudge what's with all the cheap shots? Ya keep going the way you are and the bride will have to put clearance lights on yer ass every time ya go out. <BFG>
Roy

Nah, the rabbit will be on the short bus.<G>
Roy

Will we be discussing such terms as "Pay @ the Pump" , "13 Quarts of WHAT!!" , and "What Fuel Filter?"???
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!