2005 Brake Rear Brake Shudder

Any other Dakota owners out there with the brake shudder above 55mph? I've had the drums and axles replaced and it's back again. Curious to see if anyone else has been experiencing this as well in this group?

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

It's very common on 2004+ Durango's. There is a TSB out for the problem but all they will do is turn the rotors if you have less than 12K miles.

It seems Dodge had a problem with the rear drums warping. If you put new drums on the rear they will warp also. Have the rear drums machined and that should take care of the problem.
In stated, which I commented on below:

Had the same problem with my new 2006 Ram SRT-10 SB. All four were warped. They couldn't cut them because they don't have the machinery at the dealer to cut 17" rotors. Had to order new ones. Prob is gone, but fear if it comes back, I'll be faced with the same issue. One good thing about it is they MUST give me new rotors if I need rotors again under 12,000 miles (factory warranty limit). Hopefully they won't be warped.
From what I've heard, I understand if rotors are cut on the truck, rather than off, it ensures the best matched trueness. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Ace