2005 Dodge Durango/hemi/SLT/auto

Having problems with transmission when I kickdown to pass. Transmission goes into passing gear, kicks back out, then will not shift further. Check engine light also comes on. Killing engine and restarting usually
fixes the transmission shift problem but check engine stays on. Dealer says the check engine error is a pressure switch. Dealer cannot duplicate the problem. This has got to be something common. Any help out there?
Thanks, Garry
With the check engine light it is probably going into the fail safe mode. If the light is on take it to Auto Zone or some place that can read the codes. I had problem simillar but different on my 98 Ram van. I would step on it hard & the check engine light would come on -- had to replace O2 sensor Can't do anything without the code!!! Post back with codes