2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummings - problems water in tank, replacing injectors

Our 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 pickup, Cummings, died while driving, hard to start, finally would not start. Dodge mechanic said water in fuel tank, blamed service station, cost us $3,800 plus missed days of work,
& then they voided warranty on everything. We traded for 2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummings and interestingly enough, just received letter from Chrysler saying take to nearest dealer to put hoses on roll-over valve vent hoses since the roll-over valves could allow water to enter into the fuel tank, etc. etc.
We suspect 2005 Dodge Ram had SAME problems and want to hear from others with this problem, no matter where you live as we are seriously considering a class action law suit.
You can reach us at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com.
I've heard of this at the TDR, you might want to look there for more info.
Roy