2005 Dodge Ram fog lights

I have a new Dodge Ram 1500 Daytona with foglights. I would like the foglights to work on high and low beam, would someone please email me the instructions to allow this?
It was simple and worked well on the 00 I had.
Please email direct to snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

It's not that easy anymore... the lights on the 3rd gen trucks are not controlled by the switch anymore - not directly, anyway. The Front Control Module controls all front lighting. As such, you can't just bypass a simple relay anymore.
Geno's Garage carries a product that will do this for you: http://www.genosgarage.com/CoastalData/showdetl.cfm?&DID0&Product_ID 20&CATID=1
No... read the newsgroup