2005 Ram Airbag Wiring Question

I just installed a CB bracket on the floor in front of the center seat. After screwing the bracket to the floor the Airbag light stays on. I noticed there are wires running under the carpeting in this
area. Does anyone know if these are in fact the airbag wires? And if so, how do I lift the carpet to see what the problem is? If the wire did get cut by the screw is it easy to replace? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.
On most late model trucks Dodge's like to put the brains of the air bags under the dash at the transmission hump. The air bags checks to see if you have the seatbelt on before it goes off and the passenger's weight on some trucks. That is what they call multistage driver and front-passenger air bags with an occupant classification system (OCS) that adjusts the deployment force of the passenger-side front air bag based on passenger weight
That being said a good place for the wires on the seat sensors would be the transmission hump.
PLEASE, for your family and the family's that will have your truck after you!!! TAKE IT TO THE DEALER.

Thanks for the info. Turned out he wire wasnt broken just grounded by the screw and it blew the fuse. Taped the wires up and replaced the fuse, and now good as new. Thanks again.