2005 Ram Recall

I got a letter from Dodge yesterday saying the front springs in my 2005 Ram 3500 are defective and bottom out when they shouldn't. I noticed this on
vacation in July while towing my 13,000 pound 5th wheeler. Although, it handles fine, or at least I thought it did.
Anyway, it's a 3 hour repair and ya gotta notify the dealer first so they can order the spring kit to replace from the manufacture.
FYI, unless this is old news and I missed it the first time around.
--
MoParMaN---Remove Clothes To Reply!