2005 Ram Truck Stereo Removal

OK, searched all over the place and could not find this. In order to remove the dash fascia around the stereo set the parking break and put shift to L1 (automatic) this provide clearance for the dash. Open the ash tray and cup colder. There is one screw above the trash bag hook. Remove that and carefully start pulling back the plastic the clips will pop loose one at a time. Then its simple. Take the four screws off around the stereo. I did this a few days ago so going from memory. Be careful, I dont think there are any other screws on the plastic as I remember.

Reply to
lovitall