2006 Dodge Ram,

Today I Did My First Oil Change 18,000 km . The dealer has done one or two before me.. i am using amisoil synthetic and a fleetguard filter, are these any good?, my concern is that i found some metal after draining the oil.. :( im not too sure because it is a new motor but is this normal ? if not what should I do?

Reply to
brian

AmsOil is not certified by any specifications board, such as API.

I would not use it.

"Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System (EOLCS) API's Engine Oil Licensing and Certification System (EOLCS) is a voluntary licensing and certification program that authorizes engine oil marketers who meet specified requirements to use the API Engine Oil Quality Marks.

API's Engine Oil Quality Marks-the API Service Symbol "Donut" and Certification Mark "Starburst"-help consumers identify quality engine oils for their gasoline- and diesel-powered vehicles"

Reply to
GeekBoy