2006 Dodge Ram CTD

I was looking for a way to make my turbo louder on my truck i have heard of a couple of ways but I was looking for some input from here. Thanks, Brian

Remove the silencer ring
Roy wrote:

i took out the ring + the fins in the tube close to the turbo is their anything else?

Install a K&N filter (let in more air and dirt, let out more turbo whine...)
FMB (North Mexico)
FMB wrote:

won't a cold air intake be good for the old ctd as in filter out the dirt or are they junk? is their better oned than that
2006 CTD Quad Cab (Calgary, AB)

A "Good" cold air intake is better, but then you may be talking almost $500 (AFE Stage II). What you need to watch out for are those intakes that claim a great increase in air flow (probably true), but they may also alow in more dirt. A good place to read discussions on cold air intakes, filters, turbo whine, injectors (etc., etc.,) is www.dieseltruckresource.com and do a search for what you want. That FREE site is all about your CTD.
FMB (North Mexico)
FMB wrote:

thanks you have been a lot of help!