2006 or 2005 dakota club cab

Greetings;
How long is the bed in the 05 / 06 dakota club cab? In particular, I need to know if I can put sheets of plywood and sheetrock (4' x 8') in it
comfortably.
Thanks in advance.
Henk
You can put it in but it will hang over the tailgate and not be flat on the truck bed. Or, you can put the tail gate down and it will hang out. Works OK for me.
JEB 2005 Dakota Club Cab

Model / Drive SLT / 4x2, ST / 4x2, Laramie / 4x2
Cargo Area (Bed) [ft3] - Width (Wheelwell to Wheelwell) [in] 45.2
Cargo Area (Bed) [ft3] - Length [in] 78.8
that was coppied off the dodge website.
a sheet of ply is 48" by 96" (4'x8')
--
-Chris