2007 GMC 2500 Ext Cab Long Box 4x4 HD 6.0L

Just wanted to report my fuel mileage... this is over 15 tanks of fuel now...
22.1L/100KM 10.6 MPG
Hrm... pretty good on fuel... eh?

Not especially... my 8.0L V10 (3500 dually extended cab 4x4) would get between 10 and 11 MPG.
Wouldn't you be better served over in the Chevy group?

My 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 Heavy Duty Dually gets 19.9 on the road and 14 pulling a 12,000 pound 5th wheeler. I will assume it is finally broken in with just 65K on her.
--
------MoParMaN------
---Scud Coordinates 32.61204 North 96.92989 West---
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 20:13:13 -0500, Tom Lawrence wrote:

at times i miss all the creature comforts of my 99 v10, then i make a fuel stop after 500+ miles and remember while filling up that this would have been my 2nd fill up for the same number of miles in the ole truck and suddenly i don't miss it so much *grin*
--
Chris

Tom Lawrence wrote:

oh yes sorry ;P
No i was being sarcastic about that fuel mileage.. its terrible