2007 Ram Remove overhead console (trip computer)??

I'm installing a UConnect add-on and am thinking about mounting the mike and control pad to the overhead mini trip computer. Anyone know how to lower it down and/or remove it? Clips somewhere or are there
screws hidden behind the lamps perhaps?
I know the 2007 is new but I'm assuming the overhead console is the same as the 2006 and some prior years. Only difference I can tell is that mine does not have a sunglass holder that some do.
On my 99, there are 2 tabs that are visible with the sunglasses door open. Push the tabs in, toward the front of the truck, then the rear of the console drops a fraction of an inch, then slides toward the back of the truck. After it moves a few inches, hidden tabs in the front of the console clear their holes and the whole unit comes off. When I use front and rear, I'm refering to the truck, not the console as your looking at it from the seats.

There should be one screw in the middle, closest to the windshield. Then grab the sides of the console and pull straight down, disengaging the spring clips that hold it in place. This is for an '06, so hopefully the '07s are similar.
Tom Lawrence wrote:

I'll take another look but I don't recall seeing any visible screws. Someone else told me that there are screws behind the courtesy light bezels. Have to figure out how those pop out as if you're changing the bulbs.