2007 Yellow Sport

Just received my yellow Ram CC sport 4x4, added Daytona wing, and will add front air dam, tonneau cover, spring assist shocks - rear, bed and hood strips are done, along with a rear window business graphic, and tinted
front side windows, and replaced mirrors with factory tow mirrors-
BUT
1) anyone have a set of NEW take off black nerfs or running boards? 2) Looking at Gerloc (AB) exhaust, any experience with this dual exhuast?
3) need to find instructions to make Foglamps work on low beam like the 05 Daytona I also have...?
4) Love to lower front 2-3" - and now that radious arm setup is finally gone... any ideas except spindle kits.
5) got 15.5 on the first tank of gas.
6) 20" Raised Letter tires are nice, hope they last better than the Daytona's Goodyears
I need to buy quart of the Detonator Yellow, dealer said he cant get it or sell it, ideas?
More to come, thanks for all your help.
DudLee Brennfoerder www.batteriesareus.com Home of the 16 volt racing battery
-- Message posted using http://www.talkaboutautos.com/group/alt.autos.dodge.trucks / More information at http://www.talkaboutautos.com/faq.html