2008 RAM towing mirror lights

Just bought a RAM with towing mirrors.
I do like the auxiliary lights that some folks have on mirrors.
I could add LED clearance lights to the existing mirror bases, any one
know if the wiring is in the doors?
Other solutions welcome! -- Pete Arnold ()
31' Forest River, Cardinal Fiver
'08 RAM250 4x4, 6.7 Smoke Motor
Member of Escapees & National Camping Travelers, A Masonic Family Camping Club

Is this what you are looking for? http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/mounted-led-lights-03-tow-mirrors-w-t134642.html ?
--

FMB
(North Mexico)
On 10/22/2010 2:09 PM, FMB wrote:

http://www.dieseltruckresource.com/dev/mounted-led-lights-03-tow-mirrors-w-t134642.html ?
nntp-13.dc1.easynews.com:

Just more lights that must pass vehicle inspection.

Yep, remember one time the inspection failed me for fog lights I added: if they are on the vehicle they must work! Eventually they gave in and put the sticker on when I promised to have them fixed.

Very correct. When you see the 18 wheelers with about 100 clearance lights it is a sign of a fellow who takes pride in his rig. One bulb out and he's bait for a DOT citation. That being said, I still believe that signals on a mirror are a significant safety edge. -- Pete Arnold ()