20k CRD question

Hi All,
I just turned 22k on my 2004 Ram, CRD (305/555), 4x4, QC. I have noticed, (I am not ruling out that it could just be my imagination), that when sitting in traffic or at a stop light after the truck has
been running for 45+ minutes that the clattering seems louder. I do not notice any performance hit ... it just seems louder.
Anyone else notice this? If so, what is it?
Craig C.