Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Merry Christmas
Don't worry Ken you not the only one. I have to work night shift Christmas weekend but I am off New Years. Took overtime the Sunday after. Firts time in my working career I ever had New Years Day off....

Battening down the hatches!
So who else is gonna get whalloped by this east coast snowstorm? I'm in DC, I saw one forecaster saying 26.2" of snow for my area. (!!!) suggests 10-20. Either way, it's an unprecedented snowfall for...
29
29

follow up: 727-360ci transmission wont shift
I want to thank everyone for your advise.. turns out i have a broken motor mount causing the motor to sag and bind the kickdown linkage.. i believe this is the cause of my van not shifting out of low...

Odd fuel mileage phenomenon
2003 Dodge Ram long bed 2500 5.7L Hemi. Filled up the tank yesterday morning, drove to work and back home, about 11 miles round trip. Later that evening my wife's son took it to his work and back...
5
5

Good snow tires for a 2500?
OK... It's my plow truck (04 2500 HD 4x4). Stuck way too many times, sliding all over the place yesterday. I actually had to shovel twice (once was my fault, no tires would have gotten me off that...
17
17

Dodge RAM 1500 timing belt/chain - need to replace it regularly?
Hi there -- I have a Dodge RAM 1500 quad cab 4x4, and I'm wondering about your opinions on whether I need to replace the timing belt/chain (not sure if it's a belt or chain) at a specified point in...
8
8

Dodge RAM 1500 maintenance - suggestions?
Hi there -- I have a 2003 Dodge RAM 1500, and someone told me recently I should get the timing belt and water pump replaced (even though there's nothing wrong with them - or anything else on the truck...

Dodge RAM 1500 maintenance - suggestions?
Hi there -- I have a 2003 Dodge RAM 1500, and someone told me recently I should get the timing belt and water pump replaced (even though there's nothing wrong with them - or anything else on the truck...
4
4

Headlamps for 2001 Dakota?
Either I'm going blind or my headlamps are starting to dim; seeing during rainy nights is especially troublesome (not to mention the testosterone-poisoned deer right now). I choose to believe it's the...
66
66

2000 dodge van 1500
I have a 200 dodge van and both power windows stopped working, has anyone had a similer problem?? Thanks
1
1

More on the brakes issue...
Well, I know I need to take The Truck in to get the brakes done. As is my usual M.O., I'd like to get some opinions from here as to what work might need to be done. There's more going on than just the...
4
4

Let's see how this works on rust!
Well, put the '04 2500 on the lift yesterday, and sprayed the snot out of it using Eastwood's Anti-rust ( make it look better, if nothing else, and I did the oil pan which was rusting badly (I've...
2
2

2k dak 5spd v8 questions/concerns
I have to admit I'm starting to have doubts of the survival of this dang thing I got Dakota excab 2k model. 1 wiper motor is slow (even when on high), (just annoying) 2 maybe I have brake problems,...

1980 360ci 727 torquefligt won`t shift
i just bought a 1980 dodge 1-ton van (as is). got it running and drove it home on the freeway but couldn't go over 40mph. when i got off the freeway i couldn't hear the transmission shift, so i am...
3
3

Engine or brakes?
Had one of those scary moments owners of old trucks sometimes have :) For those of you who don't know me, I own a 2001 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4, v8, 4.7l. I'm not a mechanic, but I'm trying to learn, not...
13
13