Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Engine or brakes?
Had one of those scary moments owners of old trucks sometimes have :) For those of you who don't know me, I own a 2001 Dodge Dakota SLT 4x4, v8, 4.7l. I'm not a mechanic, but I'm trying to learn, not...
13
13

05 caravan rusty hood
Subject says it all, almost. Fixing the paint nicks before winter, and noticed rust bubbles on front edge of hood, inside and outside. Dealer says SOL- my rust-through warranty (5 yrs/100k) expired 8...
16
16

Frame/Chassis
Hi all, have a question about 2nd gen Ram frame/chassis. I believe the '94-'01('02) Rams were all built on the same platform, as opposed to the newer models, where the HDs are separate from the 1/2...

Towing -- How big a boat or trailer?
Hi there -- I have a 2003 Dodge RAM 1500 4x4 quad cab six foot bed with the 5.9 liter non-hemi V8 engine. (Which I love.) I've only towed things with the truck 2 or 3 times, but now I am going to move...
3
3

Mixet.se Trading & Sales Leads
Trade, Play, Work, Love - The Real World! Intention in Cyber-space! A secure business friendly environment! You can now sign agreement to a yearly based marketing service. We will place your company...

Plow lights
I'm wiring a new set of plow lights on my truck. The original lights had a set of plug that spliced into the back of the headlights and had an automatic switch that swapped the lights. The new lights...
10
10

PICS: The Dodge POWER WAGON RETURNS!!!!
The 2010 Dodge Ram Heavy Duty is ready to put some pressure on Ford and Chevrolet with new sheet metal and added capability, as well as lead the way as the first product under the new Ram brand...
3
3

Dodge Dakota fule fittings
I'm troubleshooting a 1997 Dodge Dakota with a 3.9L/V6 with fuel injection. I see that the fuel pressure doesn't hold at all, but I'm trying to make up an adaptor for my test guage to I can check and...

Twitchy steering? 00 dakota...
I have a question... Is it just something about the geometry of the front end of the dodges in general in the 98-04 models range maybe? I drove the companies (I believe it was an 02) full size 4door...
16
16

95 Dakota - engine cranks over but won't start
I have a 1995 Dodge Dakota, V8, 5spd, 220k miles. I was replacing the radiator the other day when I had the truck running to check for leaks and it just stalled. After that, it would turn over but...
6
6

VID: Dodge VIPER TRUCK - FAIL
What do you get when you cross a Dodge Viper SRT-10 Pickup with an Idiot? Teaches you that IDIOTS should stick to their skateboards MAJOR FAIL Video below View the attachments for this post at:

Which Gas Cap?
I have a 99 Ram 1500 Laramie SLT Quad cab with a short bed and a 5.2L 318 Magnum V8. I want to get a locking gas cap for it but I don't know if I need a vented or unvented gas cap for it. Which one do...
1
1

Crap, not again!
Well, front axle U-joints. New Hubs. New brakes. 46K miles. Seems now the drive shaft U joints are going! Virtually all my failures are due to non-servicable items, where you cannot lubricate things....
4
4

Odd feel in gas pedal
2001 Dodge Dakota, 4x4, v8. While driving back from the place that sells truck caps, I finally quantified a feeling I sometimes get in my gas pedal. At about 61mph to something over 65 but under...
4
4

Truck cap and Line-X
I'm looking at adding a cap to my Dakota. I visited the nearby ARE cap dealer today, he seemed pretty up front. He mentioned that because of the Line-X liner my truck has, that it's "impossible" to...
7
7