Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

5.9 cummins
I am looking for opinions on the 5.9 liter cummins diesal, I am thinking of duying a ram with that engine
1
1

5.9 cummins
I am looking for opinions on the 5.9 liter cummins diesal, I am thinking of duying a ram with that engine
1
1

Help with metal popping noise
1998 quad cab 4x4 half ton 5.9 ltr.128560 miles Hello have had this issue for some months now,have had it gone over by several machanics,still no one can find the problem. When coming to a stop, at...
7
7

1999 RAM 1500 A/C and steering parts questions
Morning all! After having run without any issues all season, I found my A/C compressor will not engage when I tried using it yesterday. I checked the fuse and even tried swapping in a known good...
2
2

Ball Joint and Tie Rod replacement - Update
2000 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 2WD V8 5.9l 137,000 miles This past weekend I tackled the job of replacing the ball joints. I initially inquired about it here in a different post: followed the steps...
3
3

Need some info quickly.
Have a deal on a used truck that will work just right but for one problem, The previous owner was a smoker and the smell is a deal killer. Is there anyway to remove the odor?? I've heard of some ozone...
18
18

help with latest '01.5 ram 3500
this past weekend i bought yet another '01.5 3500. overall its a GREAT truck but there are several issues that im having and i hope to get some feedback from you guys. please see for pictures and...
9
9

I'm just not proud of it.....
I just did something to my ole truck that I just don't really like. I guess I'm getting lazy in my old age... Stuff it Roy.... I always dropped the transmission pan and replaced the filter, fluid and...
3
3

possible purchase, input wanted
i need another dually (for work) and have found this one: can get the truck out the door for $15,000, and will have to drive 8 hours or fly to pick it up. the truck is beautiful and appears to be well...
1
1

Dakota speaker replacement
Hi All, I have a 97 Dakota extended cab with the 6 speaker am/fm cd. The large bottom speaker in the passenger door has started making noise and appears to need replacement. How difficult is removing...
6
6

1998 Dodge Dakota Sport, 3.9L, auto transmission, factory air, no aux transmission cooler
I have front damage to my Dakota due to an accident. The radiator and air conditioner coil were damaged. I have removed the radiator and air cond coil. The plastic frame for the air coil was...
1
1

pinion bearings - 2001 2500
my front differential is grinding when engaged, and ive found its an issue of pinion bearings (i can grab the front drive shaft and wiggle it around a little). i had originally intended to rebuild the...
10
10

Advice pls...
Hi, my Dad is looking to buy a pickup, maybe a 2008 or so, he wants to be able to comfortably tow a medium sized camping trailer behind him. Pls make some general suggestions regarding make and model....
6
6

Flooring
Hello. Why not look at LMC Truck Catalog 1-800-541-8525 or The spray in bedliner kit is a good idea too. Shop from thousands of parts and accessories to help you restore, maintain, and customize your...

flooring
i recently picked up another 2001.5 cummins 4x4, this one a standard cab 10' flatbed 3500 dually with a 6 speed manual with 135,000 miles on it. i didnt really need the truck, but $6000 was a deal i...
1
1