2500 prices?

Folks,

I've been looking over older Dodge 2500's for sale and prices seem to be all over the map. Kelly Blue Book and Edmunds give what seem to be reasonable prices for 12V trucks but owners and businesses seem to go way beyond private party values or retail values.

What gives?

Tim

Reply to
Tim

well heres how mine went:

ASKing Price $11,499.00

Nogotated price $7,749.00

The Max the bank would go $6,500

NADA at time of purchase(7/05) $11,500.00

Reply to
krenelka

ah to provide financing

Before you pay whatever any asks, check the price for a tranny rebuild. Then brakes, radiator, water pump. I got 3K for a 91 w/150k miles. The price was pretty fair. The problem is the tranny went at 75k miles ($3000), ac was a problem till I converted to to 134a ($400). Radiator and hoses was $400. Add it all up, should have sold out 7 years earlier.

Reply to
Alex