2500 rims

Hey folks,
Dodge built a really sweet rim for the Ram 1500 around 2002 thru about 2005 (I think). It looks like this:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?F51426DEC

These rims really work for me. Does anyone on the planet make a similiar rim for a '97 2500?

Watch your areas Auto Shopper/Truck Shopper. Here in Minnesota there is always a company selling brand new take offs (tires and wheels) for very reasonable prices.
But he wants 8 lug similar to the 5 lug 20" wheel. I think he may have a hard time finding decent load range tires for a 2500/3500 in a 20" diameter wheel. However, a similar wheel is here: http://www.introwheels.com/pages/w_hd_8_lug/pentia_8.shtml
Laszlo Almasi