Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2006 Dodge Dakota
Looking some Chrome rims for my 2006 Dodge dakota 4x4 TRX can not find a good set any real ideals.?

Ping Mac
Hey Mac, getting breezy down there? You and Nan gonna ride it out? Hope you guys are doing well. Stay safe, FMB (North Mexico)
24
24

1999 Durange
My 99 Durango has a very noisy lifter. Some advise to use BG oil additive and another persons suggest to use Mystery Oil next oil change. Any thoughts before going to the dealer?
2
2

a/c is blowing warm
I have a 2004 Durango (Hemi). The front air blows at 54 F and this week the rear air started blowing warm. Is there a fuse for the rear cooler? I don't understand how this system works, so my...
12
12

Guess I may not be a Dodge/Cummins customer after this year
By Tom Spalding Posted: August 25, 2009 A division of Columbus-based Cummins will shed 400 jobs at a plant in Iowa, moving that work to an established and more modern facility in Mexico. The diesel...
8
8

2009 Ram 1500 - Front License Plate Bracket
Dealer tells me he doesn't have them because front plates aren't required here. Anyone have a source, or know if the 2008 bracket will fit the 2009? (not sport)
1
1

2001 Dakota 5.9L Instrument Cluster Problem
I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with this problem. The truck starts fine, but instrument panel completely dies and guages zero out when I release the emergency brake. When emergency brake...

Dodge RAM Windsheld Swap
I have a 1984 Dodge RAM D-100 in need of windshield. I have access to a 1979 Dodge D-150 parts truck... will the 1979 windshield fit my 1984?? I also have access to a 1974 Dodge van windshield and a...
4
4

Re: Ball Joint and Tie Rod replacement
On my dodge van the top ball joint is screwed in and takes one hell of a big socket. IIRC I had to make one. beekeep
3
3

Wasted big bucks
my 95 dakota began to stall whenever it was put into reverse. My mechanic told me that it was a bad solinoid inside the tranny and it (the tranny) had to be removed to fix the problem. I took it to a...
8
8

Ball Joint and Tie Rod replacement
I posted this message here a while back then I have bought the parts and I plan on doing the job on one of the coming weekends, but I am unclear what special tools besides a pickle fork I need. I am...
4
4

A/C leaking water in cabin
I thought I share here that my A/C - specifically the evaporator - was leaking water into the cabin. As a result my floor carpet on the passenger side was soaking wet and developed a mildew odor...

Wife wreck the truck
My wife wrecked my truck. I knew I should have told she could not drive it. The good thing is she was not hurt and she did not kill the other drivers for hitting my truck. It was not her fault but...
6
6

New Tranny Pan
Gents, I purchased a new PML tranny pan from my mechanic and would like your advice before putting it on. It's a +2 quart aluminum pan with a drain plug. My question is in regards to the magnet out of...
3
3

That new diesel
Anyone notice that super-duper extra-low sulphur diesel now smells like a mixture of gasoline and WD-40? Also has the viscosity of it also. Yuck. I wonder how well one could filter used motor oil to...
1
1