$3.599/gal

The tank took $135 worth of Diesel yesterday, for only 675 miles. Another reason I prefer summers... My first wife asked if I want to buy a foreign
beater to commute in. LOL, NFW. I'll keep driving tall. I may change my work schedule/habits to enable some ride sharing though.
$15 fuel + $4 Bridge toll / day works out to $342 every 4 weeks (9/80). Come on retirement.
Mac, you don't spend that kind of $$$ to comute from your home to your workshop, do ya? Maybe wear out a pair of zapatos every other year or so?
FMB (North Mexico)