3.9L LEFT Exhaust Manifold

Anyone know where I can get a LEFT exhaust manifold for the 3.9L V6?? (preferably new but clean used is ok)
Please don't tell me to go to a junkyard and pull one that's probably
just as rusted out as mine.
It was used on 94-01 V6 Dakota, the 98-99 V6 Durango, and my '99 Ram Van.
Lots of vendors have Dorman and ATP manifolds for the RIGHT side, and BOTH for the V8's. But no one seems to have the left (driver's) side for the V6.
That just doesn't make any sense to me.
-DJ-

not trying to be a Smart ass, but rusty is not a problem, wire brush and paint does wonders. probably the right side gets broken because of the emissions stuff that are in them and break as you attempt to remove them parts to make it pass smog or something like that? & that probably isn't an issue on the left, so they don't sell enough to produce them? Just a guess, and I assume you asked the dodge dealer, which I wouldn't do unless I count find one in a junkyard. Durango and Dakota web boards have lots of kids putting headers on, they might part with a stock part? Tried craigslist? EBay?
Happy hunting.