Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

dodge dakota engine swap
i have two dakotas 2000 4.7 with a bad motor a2002 with a good motor and transmission body is very rusty will the 2002 3.9 engine and trans go into the 2000 without much modification both trucks are...
1
1

Yep, this group ain't what it used to be.
So, Brad, Pat, and anyone else really seeking info with problems with any Dodge pickup truck from 72 on go to: They actually talk Dodges there and don't ignore folks needing help. Budd
18
18

1999 dodge 3500 5.9 we have the engine light on and getting a p0401 and a
We thought it would be a egr valve but not finding this we have a 1999 ram 3500 conversion van the codes we are getting are a P0401 and a p0403 ? Any help would be wonderful
1
1

My 2002 Dodge Durango will go through periods where the engine runs rough.
The engine cranks fine and seems ok until approximately 10 to 15 minutes into a drive. Then the engine starts to shutter. The rough running last about for a short period and then goes away. It will...

1999 dodge 1500 5.9 v8 magnum 4x4 make a grinding noise when pressure is applyed
4x4 makes a loud grinding noise when pressure is applied on both 4 hi and 4 lo any information on what it might be??
1
1

1997 Dodge Ram Van B2500 Keeps Stalling / What Do I Need To Do ? Thanks
Even At Stop Lights ,Or When Engine Is Been Running For 30 Minutes

1999 dodge ram 5.9
my 1999 dodge ram 5.9 liter won't start when I turn key trunk don't crank and battery sounds to be getting weaker

1999 dodge ram 5.9 liter
won't star put new battery electrical goes on truck still wont crank
2
2

having trouble with 99 dodge van runs then heats up then shuts off till it coolt
Having trouble once van heats up it will just die then once cool it will run again till it heats up then it will die again till it cools off Any help would be great ty
1
1

2002 dodge ram 1500 can't open hood, cable broken at hood latch, help
I had to replace the battery in my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500. When I released the hood latch in the cab of the truck I noticed it released but did not spring back like it usually did. I opened the hood and...
2
2

egr valve on 1996 5.2 liter dodge ram 2500 2wd
Cant seem to locate it. Passenger side Back of motor on intake manifold. Right? I see a plate with 2 bolts that appear to be right spacing for the egr. Also right below that there is a big threaded...

2001 dakota SLT club cab overhead lights..
I seem to have burned out all 3 overhead light bulbs, but can't get the damn covers off to check them.. HELP! The overhead unit has a screw in the front, but all it does without the screw is wiggle a...

trouble ildeing
It want stay ildeing all the time it goes dead

i have a 98 dodgevan1500 5.2 lit 318
I've done put new plugs wires and rotor button on it and it runs great r should I say it ldles great and rives up perfect but when I go to drive it .is misses real bad and if I stay into it it will...

I m having trouble with my 97 dodge ram 3500 where are the fuel filters?..
I replaced the throttle position sensor a while back because she was not idling.. I d drive her a little and it would return to normal.. After replacing the sensor it still occasionally would not idle...