Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mpg on new cummins with 6 speed auto
what are you getting for mpg on the new big cummins with 6 speed automatic unloaded ? I have the 5.9 with 6 speed manual that i'm thinking of trading in
1
1

Dodge 1500 5.2 towing question
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.2, 318 motor, 4x4 quad cab. I just bought a camper (2003 JAY FLIGHT BY JAYCO 27 BH) on Ebay where the owner said it weighed between 3500 and 4000 lbs unloaded. It...
2
2

94 Dodge Ram water in fuel senso
I power washed my engine comparment and now the water in fuel light is on. I must have disconnected the power lead to the sensor. Where is this sensor located. I thought it must be on or near the fuel...
1
1

2000 Dakota Battery/Alternator problem?
Hi guys. I noticed a couple times that my Check Gauges light would come on,and the battery gauge needle had gone all the way up to the 18 mark. It stays like that til I turn off the engine and restart...
3
3

dakotas with magnum v8's
has any one tried using dodge viper rocker arms to replace the stock arms in a 5.9 and if you did what was the result

dodge duranto transmission replace it now or later?
We have a 2000 dodge durango with 130K miles on it. 5.2L v8 auto transmission w/transmission cooler package. Recently the transmission has stopped shifting from 1st to 2nd gear at 'normal' engine RPMs...
2
2

Fuel Line Disconnect
I've got a '97 Dak w/a V6. Exactly how am I supposed to use the tool to disconnect the fuel supply line to the fuel rail? Thanks, Ken
7
7

2002 Ram 1500 A/C Problems
S/B Single cab. Problem is the ac works great on the drivers side but blows warm air on the passenger side....... any clues?
5
5

Supertech ATF+4 - is it synthetic and can it be mixed?
Anybody know if the Walmart branded Supertech ATF+4 is synthetic? Couldn't find any hint on the label nor on the web. Why am I asking the question? The last time my transmission fluid was due to be...
1
1

Grey Power Insurance adds the costs of advertising to your insurance premiums
Grey Power Insurance adds the costs of advertising to your insurance premiums They are liars, thieves, criminals and werewolves.
3
3

Re: All Weather SPAM
Just Because I thought this was SPAM Go away

2006 dodge ram LH trailer light problem
I have just purchased a 2006 dodge 1500 Ram From the States thru a local dealership here in Canada. When I hooked up my trailer, I realised I had no rear left signal light and no LH brake light. I...
4
4

Gas quality
I have a 97 Dakota 318 and have noticed what appears to be a difference in gas quality between brands of gas. When I fill up at Valero or Kroger I get some 'pinging' under hard acceleration but when I...
13
13

1978 dodge 360 HELP
I pulled the 2v carb on this truck today..in hopes of rebuilding the carb. Looking down inside the manifold I see a threaded plughole..1" maybe....no plug in it and lower on the other side another...
2
2

1999 Dodge P/u trouble
I have a 1999 Dodge Ram 318 with 110k miles on it. Yesterday my check engine light came on. As I was driving to the auto zone I noticed a difference in the 4 speed automatic trans. It seemed to have...
7
7