49 Power Wagon

Hi all. We just sold a pretty rough 49 Dodge Power Wagon, with the swing out windshield and all. It has a bix flathead six engine and a PTO wench on the front. How rare are these? I'm not sure as I'm a
Studebaker guy. Thanks, Matthew
Sorry, but that should say BIG flat head engine... Matthew Young Captain wrote:

Oh, and we also have a 79 Dodge Lil' Red Express Matthew
Young Captain wrote:

About 30 years ago I had a friend that had one in miltary version that was a 51 and looked like a Jeep on steriods. It did have a flathead 6 in it and a top speed of 40 to 45 but it was a tank of road. ----------------- The SnoMan www.thesnoman.com
This one's a civilian model. Matthew SnoMan wrote:

dubious distiction of being the first guy to ever get it stuck ON THE ROAD. Chains on all fours, I buried it in a drift higher than the bottom of the windows, where it sat overnight, requiring 2 highway ploughs and a road grader to extricate it. Tough old pig of a thing, rough as bark, but difinitely did the job (hand winch and all)

had a 41 military many years ago definatly a tank. you sure dont em around much