5.2 dipstick

I need a replacement dipstick for a 5.2L Magnum in a 1994 Ram 1500 4x4. I have found one for the 318 (non-Magnum) engine but didn't buy it yet as I'm not sure if it will fit. Anyone know for sure? The
dipstick tube is also included, but I'm not planning on replacing that if I don't have to. Thanks for any help.
WHy take the chance just go to the dealer, not that expensive