Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need rear door panels for 1982 W250
Hello group, I'm trying to locate rear door panels for a 1982 W250 crew cab truck. It's an old military truck possibly an Air Force vehicle. Any ideas on locating them would be of great help. Anyone...
2
2

Re: test - back yard from roof.jpg
That worked too. Roy
5
5

Re: OT:trying baja pis (1/1)
Chubby old fart aren't ya bro. Roy
2
2

OT:trying baja pis (0/1)
Probably get stripped, but... mac Please remove splinters before emailing

95 dodge Ram Hesistation
I have a 95 Dodge Ram 5.9 L 360 that hesitates when slowing down, backing up or taking off. It doesn't always do it, but the rpm's dip low enough that it dies sometimes. Also when slowing down the...
3
3

Tire question??????????????
Need to put some new tires on the front my toy, so I figured might as well do all four Currently has 33 X 12.50 X15 on it. I'd like to drop down a bit to help the gears a bit. Anybody have any...
8
8

1998 will not run wiring problem
I have a 1998 Dodge 2500 5.9L (360). I got it from the junk yard I stripped everything off down to the frame. (It did not have a fuel pump so I do not know if it had any problems before I got it). I...

ping: Nate .. old baja pics
Hey Nate.. I found this page.... these are from when the house was going up.. I'll post some current ones or I can email them to ya.. mac Please remove splinters before emailing
127
127

Who's yer pick?
Who's yer pick for the Daytona 500? My pick is Reed Sorenson. A dark horse to be sure but the kid has talent! Mike
14
14

OT: Semper Fi
Folks, A piece of news crossed my desk today that has me utterly stunned. The city council of Berkeley California has issued a letter to the United States Marine Corp that their local recruitment...
39
39

1999 Dodge Ram 1500 w/5.2 liter A/C Problem?
Hello, I need some help please anyone! I have a 1999 Dodge ram 1500 and every time I step on the gas to excellerate, the a/c turns off untill I stop excelleratig. Can anyone help me with this? Thank...
1
1

Mileage on 2001 Dakota 3.9 Auto?
What kind of mileage are you guys getting in the city with the 3.9 in a 2001 dakota? I filled the tank and got 149 miles before it was ready to be fueled again,unless the fuel light comes on when...
11
11

2005 Ram 1500 hemi lifter noise anybody?
I have around 29,000 miles on this truck bought new. I started noticing lifter noise at about 8,000 miles. It isn't real bad right now, but my 3 year/36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty will expire...
18
18

Door Handles
What do you guys do to polish the black door handles? I bought a used 2004 Dakota 4 door and the handles and the tailgate handle are partially faded. Is there something that will restore the deep back...
2
2

2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Front Wheel Hub Assy.
A mechanic, after driving my truck told me that the loud roaring sound was from the right (passenger side) wheel bearing was bad and for $500 he would replace it. I bought a new hub assy for $130 and...
12
12