Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

i need help with my truck
i have a 1996 dodge truck ram 1500 it is running hot . what is causeing it do that. -- Message posted using information at
15
15

problem with front end of my 03 dakota
Recently got my truck aligned. The day after, while i was turning my wheel all the way to one side, backing up, heard a loud pop come from the front end. Instantly the truck wasnt aligned anymore and...
2
2

OT: Jeep hauling ability
We're only a couple of months from returning to the good ol' US of A (yea!) We've been a one-vehicle family for the last couple of years, my 2001 Dak serving us well these last 5 years. It's *mine*,...
2
2

Re: 47RE TCC cycling fix
Gary?
4
4

99 Ram van runs bad now
I have a 99 Ran van 2500 w/318. Engine light was on and the code said number 5 sparkplug was bad. It ran OK but it lacked full power. I parked it and used my jeep for a few weeks and went to use it...
11
11

Suggestions for exhaust for 1996 RAM 1500 5.9L
I have a stock 1996 5.9L RAM 4x4 with the exception of a Mopar chip. I'd like to put dual exhaust with headers on it, and I don't want a lot of sound from the mufflers since it is my daily driver. I...
7
7

Re: Mercedes still may profit from Chrysler
You're slightly confused. The 74% domestic content means US - Canada - Mexico. The 26% foreign content is stuff that is made from outside North America, so there is PLENTY of stuff that can come from...

OT: Human Tetris
Way way off topic, but I'm postin' it anyway: 's 103f here, I need to distract myself somehow. jmc http://www.notsonoisy.com/gameover TETRIS played by real human-beings sitting in an auditorium:...
25
25

98 Ram - Seat Belts Locked
98 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 5.2 I have no MIL codes but my front seat belts, driver and passenger, will not extend. Problem started happening, random, just after I changed the RWAL sensor in the rear...
1
1

Re: Mercedes still may profit from Chrysler
I have seen several other companies including a/c installers and information technology consulting companies using them as well Mike. It seems the ideal platform for any one wanting something...

Lund Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
does anybody have any opinions on this product. i live in the northeast where winters get mighty cold. the add said it works great evn at 40=B0 below. thanx...... =AE

Restored 1920 Dorris K-4
Restored 1920 Dorris K-4 My Husband found it in a barn in Montana. After 4 years and lots of work, his labor of love is 100% restored! The RV of my Husbands dreams reaches a top speed of 15 miles per...
1
1

1972 D3 Dodge Adventurer - How many Ton?
I've got a 1972 D3 Dodge Adventurer Pick-up truck, Manual 4 -speed, 8 cylinder, 318 c.i. engine. Can anyone tell me if it's a 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton? The Vehicle Serial Number is: D33BE2S544952. Thanks...
2
2

'08 Dakota 4.7
Anybody have one? Impressions and/or comments?
48
48

Let me be the first to say....
Happy New Year! It's 12:09am here on the other side of the world (9:40am EST if you're curious), we've watched the fireworks from our back patio and are now going to bed. Such exciting lives we lead...
4
4