5th wheel Towing Limits w/3500 Dually

i see it all the time round here. (not that i would do it either) most who are doing it are pulling the 5er and a bass boat

Reply to
Christopher Thompson

I've seen boats on our highways towed behind a fiver but this was some years back; so, I reckon that it can be done. Haven't seen any lately though because my RVing days ended just shortly after Ivan here when somebody bought the trailer and truck.

Reply to
Jimbo