Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

93 dodge dakota odlite wont come on wont go into od all other parts work good
chanded fluid and filter rest of tranny runs good od lite wont work also wont go into overdrive goes into other gears

2014 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel gets 9,200-pound tow rating
From AB Ram Announces New EcoDiesel Max Towing Number 2014 Ram 1500 Achieves New Best-in-class Tow Rating for V-6 Gasoline Pickups - 2014 Ram 1500 with 305 horsepower Pentastar V-6 tows 7,450 lbs.,...

years for interchangeable dakota sport truck beds for 2000 sport
I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota Sport truck that needs the bed replaced due to rust. Can you tell me what years will interchange with this truck?

Ram 1500 wins Consumer Reports fullsize truck test
From AB RAM 1500 RANKS AT TOP IN CONSUMER REPORTS' TESTS OF FULL-SIZE PICKUPS Ram 1500 delivers impressive class-leading performance YONKERS, NY- The freshened 2013 Ram 1500 now tops Consumer Reports'...

2013 Ram 1500 Black Express is midnight in the garden of good and evil
From AB Ram Introduces New "Black Express" Model for 2013 July 11, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - For 2013, Ram has taken one of its most popular models and loaded it with attitude. The Ram Black...
1
1

Ram reveals 2014 truck lineup, EcoDiesel V6 a $2,850 option on 1500 models
Since they killed the Dakota I have lost interest in "RAM" trucks. JAM
1
1

Stupid Ignition Switch Question
2003 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L Hemi Experiencing recent electrical problems. Truck sits for a day or two. Try to start and the battery is dead. (Fortunately, I have a jump pack in the toolbox. Once I jump,...
4
4

need a diagram of where wires go from data link connector on an 02 dodge ram1500
just put a 5.9 v-8 from a 2001 dodge Dakota (trans, wiring harness and all) in my 02 dodge ram 1500 that did have a 3.7 v-6. there is a data link connector near left side of steering column and I need...
1
1

Ram reveals Man of Steel-themed Superman truck
From AB Ram Truck Brand and Warner Bros. Pictures Team up for 'Man of Steel,' Opening in Theaters June 14 - Co-branded TV commercial for Ram 1500 truck launches partnership - Promotional campaign...

Ram recalls 30k trucks over faulty turn signals
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUN 04, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V237000 Component(s): EXTERIOR LIGHTING Potential Number of Units Affected: 30,197 All Products Associated with this Recall RAM 1500...

Ram helps power Chrysler to 11% gain in May
From AB Chrysler Group LLC Reports May 2013 U.S. Sales Increased 11 Percent; Best May Sales in Six Years Best May sales since 2007 - 38th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains - Eight...

2011 Dakota Fuel Gauge
2011 Dakota 2WD long bed 4.7L V8 The fuel gauge will drop to the peg and ring the bell and light the light then recover after a while. Only happens when the tank is 1/4 full or less. Once, after a...
3
3

Dodge Ram 3500 Free wheel front hubs
G'day everyone, I'm contemplating buying a Dodge Ram 3500 with the Cummins Diesel. Any feedback - good or bad appreciated. Also can I buy Free Wheel hubs for the front axle on this vehicle. If so who...
8
8

Ram may build more trucks with sports team tie-ins
From AB Ram Truck Brand and Detroit Red Wings Continue Partnership for 2012-13 Season Expanded Partnership Includes Two 100-Foot Images Welcoming Fans to Joe Louis Arena March 18, 2013 , Detroit - The...

Need HD battery recommendation for an 04 Grand Caravan 3.8L
I'm tried of needing to jump dead batteries in our 04 Grand Caravan. even new (premium?) batteries are going dead too quickly. Any input on what to look into/ buy would be appreciated.
13
13