'64 Dodge longbed clutch question

What size are the clutch & flywheel set for my '64 Dodge longbed slant 6 225 c.i. with 3spd on tree?
10" or 11" inches?
TIA.

Probably a 10" as the Valiant passenger cars used a 9" and I swapped a 10" clutch and pressure plate from a into a slant six Valiant when the parts store said that was all they had on hand and overnight delivery was still a decade away.
--
Budd Cochran

nSurferx queried:

For what it's worth, the Hays and Ram Clutches say that from '69 thru '83, all D/W-100 thru -350s used an 11" setup. However, further searching showed an exact application on the Luk website (http://tinyurl.com/un8v4 ) where it shows you have a 10" cover assembly with the disc being 9" diameter. Bryan
Bryan wrote:

Thanks! Now that is my 'to do' list the first thing for my '64 Dodge.