Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sorta OT Need some info.
Seeing as I've become the southern gentleman I've4 been looking for something to run around in locally. don't need a 400+HP monster to drag my skinny ass, fishing pole and a cooler to the beach. So...
28
28

Caravan seats
Need seats for a 2003 Grand Caravan. What year seats would fit? This has the roll in seats, NOT Stow and Go. Krusty Baguette typing from Podunk, MA -=-=- ... Q: What's the difference between a...

Re: Windshields
Thank you for the education.
12
12

The story on Budd!
I made a couple of phone calls to the two numbers that folks were able to come up with through public information. One was disconnected. The other a company had obtained last March. So the last we...
3
3

Dakota hard at work!
You all might want to look at what my dakota did this weekend. If it falls apart tomorrow I have no complaints. Did some heavy duty logging with it. search for: Update on wormy white oak :-) Enjoy...
5
5

2007 GMC 2500 Ext Cab Long Box 4x4 HD 6.0L
Just wanted to report my fuel mileage... this is over 15 tanks of fuel now... 22.1L/100KM 10.6 MPG Hrm... pretty good on fuel... eh?
4
4

2001 Chevrolet 350 5.7L
Saw a 2001 chevy advertised as having a 350 w/ a 5.7... is this true??? I thought 98 (or maybe 99) was the last year for these motors.
5
5

Turkey Day
So, what is everyone's plans for the day and if you are cooking a bird, how do you plan on doing it? We are having our best friends from down in S.V up for the weekend, with a 16# bird and a 6# ham...
41
41

SICKENING
found this posted on another forum. i think the topic says it all. Mass. ? The city that's home to Harvard and MIT solidified its nickname as "The People's Republic of Cambridge" when it put a stop to...
8
8

94 Caravan heater core
I`m replacing the heater core on my brothers 1994 Caravan (3.0 engine, AC) and have taken everything apart on the dash, in the engine compartment, etc..I`m now at the step where the manual says,...

Re: Won't start again; WTF?
Yes. You don't have a fuel problem. The symptom of stalling when you take your foot off the pedal is because the computer is not adjusting the IAC (idle air control) motor properly, thus not allowing...

Won't start again; WTF?
1996 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie 4x4 5.9 I use it very infrequently. I let it sit for about a month, and then it wouldn't start. No lights, no buzzers, nothing. I jumped it from another truck and got it to...

E85 Conversion Kit
Anyone out there know of any "known good, reliable, and simple" E85 conversion kit that fits and works on the Dodge 4.7L V8?
56
56

OT Sorta
It would seem that the suggestion of the Idiot helping the friggin' rabbit with snowplowing can't work. Over at: there is a thread that contains a little investigative work by one of the folks there...
5
5

$3.599/gal
The tank took $135 worth of Diesel yesterday, for only 675 miles. Another reason I prefer summers... My first wife asked if I want to buy a foreign beater to commute in. LOL, NFW. I'll keep driving...