Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

For Sale: 1954 Dodge M152 Power Wagon
Not sure if this is of interest, but I have an old Power Wagon for sale on ebay:

1986dodgeram50
I have a dodge ram 1986 5 speed. my truck was running great an hour latter i went out to go somewhere and it would not start .It will turn over and run if i hold the key on .I was told it was the...
1
1

Tranny solved on 96 auto
As you may or may not recall, some months back, even further back, I posted about the tranny in my 96 2500 4x4 Cummins acting up. It was an intermittent problem which tells me it's an electrical...
1
1

BeeMovie
Just saw them capture a guy in a bunny suit on NBC!
4
4

Edelbrock IAS Shocks
Anyone have any experience with these shocks? Supposedly the best of both worlds, comfortable ride and good performance. Will be going on a 2004 Ram QC, 4x4, CRD. Craig C.
24
24

OT<<<Shutting this down.>>>
Going to have to pack this up. Leaving sometime tomorrow night, so it is in the box. The Comcast addy will no longer be any good, those that have the rr addy, that will be the one in use in FL. Please...
6
6

UAW & CRYSLER CORP

Long time dodge owner finally gives up on em!!!
Been a dodge boy my whole life. the hemi is nice the truck rides smooth. but interiors in the 2006 dodge ram are shit. you have to upgrade to the expensive truck to get a decent seat (Leather) the mds...
7
7

97 Caravan Door Lock Help
We own a 1997 Dodge, Grand Caravan SE Sport, 3.3L. I am having a problem with the door locks. I do not have a remote door fob for this vehicle, but I suspect it can operate with one. This vehicle has...
1
1

Gas engine up close and personal
3
3

2001 2500 shifter problem?
Father in law just bought a 2001 2500 2WD with the 360 in it. It has some miles on it but seems solid enough. He did ask me one question about the shift lever though. He says that you have to hunt to...
1
1

skim key not programmed
i have a dodge ram 2003 4.7L 4x4 i bought new computer but its giving p0633 code but i have a black key please send info anybody help
1
1

Hitch wt. and towing capacities
I have a 2006 dodge 2500 diesel (quad cab, short bed, 4x4, 373 gears, auto trans), I am looking to purchase a 5th wheel having a hitch wt. of 2,120 LBS and GVWR of 11,400 lbs. Not knowing hitch wt or...
28
28

1996 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel
Hi, guys, I have a problem with my 1996 dodge ram 2500 with the cummins diesel. It started about 2 months ago and I have not been able to pinpoint it. It did happen about 3 yrs ago but only lasted 2...
1
1

1977 W150 Warlock Questions
I am restoring a 1977 Warlock 4WD, and I am looking for urethane motor and transmission mounts for a 360. Any ideas where to find these? Does anyone know if the factory FL brake line mounted to the...
1
1