Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT<<< Ping Beekeep>>>>
Heading south this weekend and Mon or Tues. Shutting this down Wed. Everything quite?? Roy
6
6

Diesel overheating
I've had a 1999 Dodge Ram Cummins for 5 years now, and have noticed that whenever I pull my 25' camper in temperatures above 93 degrees F. it overheats. Is this a common problem? I bought the Dodge so...
13
13

White Gas-smelling Smoke
Hi, I have white gas-smelling smoke coming from the valve cover when I remove the oil filler cap. Could I be burning coolant and it just smells like this because of the route it's taking or am I...
8
8

Front rotors 03 Dakota
I want to replace my front rotors on my 03 Dakota , it's a 4x4. Are they pressed on or anything like that? Any special tools needed? Thanks Jimmy
1
1

04 Ram wiring?
Anyone know the color for the backup lights power, and is it accessible from the trailer wiring plug - or at the light itself?
2
2

2007 Ram Remove overhead console (trip computer)??
I'm installing a UConnect add-on and am thinking about mounting the mike and control pad to the overhead mini trip computer. Anyone know how to lower it down and/or remove it? Clips somewhere or are...
3
3

how to check a crank sensor?
I got a 98 ram 1500, I got no fire to coil how would I check crank sensor? thanks 442 -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Pintle hitch question
Question is: How do I select the correct drop down/up pintle adapter for my 2" receiver? Do I need to measure the trailer to be towed height from the ground when it is level? Do I need to consider the...
9
9

Excessive end-play in pinion-Ram 1500 4x4 Results
Some wanted to know how things turned out with my Ram rear differential problems with excessive play at the pinion. It turned out to be just an adjustment of the compression collar and tightening the...
7
7

retrieving engine code on 1997 Dakota
1997 Dakota 3.9L 5-speed, 170k miles. Check Engine light came on today. I tried the on-off-on-off-on procedure numerous times and it doesn't flash any codes. I've done this before in the past and...
4
4

Fix or Cut Losses
My '97 Dakota just started getting some rod clatter and the oil pressure goes to near 0 at idle. Approx. 202,500 miles on it. 3.9 V-6, auto trans. Some rust on box. Fix or replace? Jasper wants almost...
25
25

'05 dually tire options
some time back i was asking about tire options for my 2005 3500 dually 4x4. the cooper st is the closest ive found to what i want. im wondering if in the last year, other tires have become available...
2
2

juice w/ attitude or banks power pda?
im comparing the two products. i realize the juice will produce a little more power but since i doubt i would ever max it out that part is insignificant. id really like to know how the two compare...
2
2

'05 exhaust brake / PING --> tom
in this thread we discussed engine braking. now that im making calls to persue it the people are acting like they have never heard of doing this before. i want to get this straight: from ats diesel i...
3
3

1999 dodge durango hub bearing replacement
recently while driving i started having a loud growl from from drivers side - from experience i knew it was the wheel bearing-a trip to autozone -got hub bearing assembly with abs sensor for about...
1
1