Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

wiring short problem,,help
Hi, I have an 05 2500 4x4 w/cummings. I was installing a CB radio today and had it wired into a cig. lighter. Had the radio on when I accidently cut the wire into, radio went dead . I looked at the...
9
9

30a fuse short update
Just wanted to thank you guys for the reply on my 2000 ram that was blowing a fuse. I still could not find the problems so I went to justanswerDOTcom and a dodge tech led me right to it. he felt is...
8
8

cruise control
my 99 laramie slt dually w/ a turbo cummins diesel has the buttons for cruise control on the steering whl but i have been unable to get it to work while driving & can't seem to find a fuse or relay...
1
1

emergency brake
failed inspection-my emergency brake did not hold strong enough-- I will take it in tomorrow-can it be adjusted-- or what Michael
4
4

'03 Dakota Paint
Paint's bubbling and flaking off on my black '03 Dak, leaving rough, white discolored areas on the roof and hood. Of course, clearcoat's totally gone in those areas. Haven't been able to find it so...
14
14

.
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings; Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things You...

OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 196.145.9.194
Hi: To all respective forum readers, please take notice: 1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross- posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it necessary in lieu of...

electric brake controller 2001 Dodge dakota
Hello, I am trying to wire a electric brake controller into my 2001 Dodge Dakota Quadcab and I DON'T have the towing package. I have run a blue wire from my 7 pin round connector in the back to the...
10
10

2001 dakota truck
I meant to say..."I HAVE trouble starting my Dakota truck..." But maybe I am trouble too...

Dakota 2001 pickup
I am trouble starting my Dakota truck. It will start in the morning first try. Then when I drive it and try to start it again it will take 2 or 3 tries. The mechanic said I would have to replace the...
1
1

brake lights on
out of the blue....the brake lights stay on even when the engine is off.....have checked fuses, disconnect and reconnect the battery......what could the problem be
1
1

99 Dodge 1500 Heater core removal
I'm trying to remove the heater core from my truck. One of the A/C connections I can't get disconnected. Using the spring clamp tool isn't working. Are there any tricks for getting it to disconnect?...

RE44 tarnsmission
Does anybody know where to buy a RE44 transmission for my Dodge Durango 99 5.2 liter engine (gasoline ) 4X4 . I live in sweden , so the company need to export. Many thanks in advance Cyril
1
1

2000 dodge ram engine control fuse
anybody have a clue why my engine control fuse would keep blowing? My truck recently died on the road, got it towed to a service station, turned out to be the fuse. they replaced it and the guy told...
9
9

1999 Dodge 1500
My blinkers work sometime and sometime they don't. Where might the blinker switch be? Thanks
2
2