Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RE44 tarnsmission
Does anybody know where to buy a RE44 transmission for my Dodge Durango 99 5.2 liter engine (gasoline ) 4X4 . I live in sweden , so the company need to export. Many thanks in advance Cyril
1
1

2000 dodge ram engine control fuse
anybody have a clue why my engine control fuse would keep blowing? My truck recently died on the road, got it towed to a service station, turned out to be the fuse. they replaced it and the guy told...
9
9

1999 Dodge 1500
My blinkers work sometime and sometime they don't. Where might the blinker switch be? Thanks
2
2

Gone for a few
Heading back to MA with a 3 day stop @ Myrtle Beach. You folks try to play nice. Will be shutting FL addy down so you folks will have to use the comcast addy to email me. While I'm gone please be...
1
1

PING: mac
Hey man, how you living down there? Any of the hurricane getting you?
1
1

2007 Yellow Sport
Just received my yellow Ram CC sport 4x4, added Daytona wing, and will add front air dam, tonneau cover, spring assist shocks - rear, bed and hood strips are done, along with a rear window business...

Dakota (still)
Friend has a 88 Dakota v6, auto, 165k, 4x4, -- nice truck. Recently started setting code 13, only. Today - Replaced MAP sensor, and no improvement. Checked for vacumn leaks, and replaced a couple of...

03 dodge ram 3500 cummins
Dies out while driving down the road, but starts soon after. -- Message posted using information at
3
3

D150 Wont Fire
Recently replaced the head gasket replaced on my '90 PU. I have spark, compression, fuel, no broken wires... It just won't fire. Prior to this the truck ran strong, just got too hot. I've bypassed the...
1
1

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel
Does anyone know what the optimal speed is to obtain the best fuel eceonomy with the 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 (4x4) Diesel Cummins 5.9? I have had many discussions with people who tell me one speed and...
5
5

Check out ESPN!!
Nascar in Cali, 115 degrees in the cars and they aren't running yet!! Friggin' crazy!
4
4

1991 dakota bed
what years of truck beds will fit on a 91 long bed ? thanks for the help -- Message posted using information at

OT Ping <<<Beekeep>>>
Hey Greg!! Heading north next Saturday. Should be going into hell around 1PM Anything new or different to watch for? Any weird stuff? Please let me know. Roy
4
4

OT Ping<<<Beekeep>>>
Het Greg!! I'm heading north next Saturday. Should be going into hell around 1PM. Anything new or different or any shit to watch for? Please keep me posted Roy

Revisit: Idle problem
Anyone, Everyone, I am stumped. I have a 1996 B2500 5.9 MPFI. I have replaced the IAC valve, the MAP, and the intake air temp sensor but I still have an idle problem. Oh yea, I checked the TPS...
2
2