76 dodge ramcharger question

First thanks for the info on getting the door open. Havent been able to find latch parts anywhere. Im going to try to rebush the hinge.(wish me luck) But looks like ill have to get another used door. My question is does any know what other models of door will fit or if there is a website that might tell me?

There are not that many ramchargers in the wrecking yards in this area but lots of the ram trucks but I dont know if they will fit.

Thanks again for the help already given and any info will be appriciated.

George

Reply to
Sunmac

Doors from the same year of Dodge truck should fit.

Reply to
b.clausen