Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Convert 2009 start switch to pushbutton/keyless?
Anyone know if its possible? 2011 removable pushbutton seems like an extension of the 2009, adding wireless proximity key.

Radio Nav swap possible? 2009-->2011-12
Anyone know if it's possible or how easy it would be to swap a newer radio NAV unit into a 2009 RAM? The newer units have Garmin NAV and better bluetooth.

96 Dodge 3500 Van - Intermittent Starting Problem
I have a 1996 Dodge 3500 Van, V-8. The van is in good shape, runs and starts and fine most of the time. However, occasionally the engine will turn over but not attempt to fire regardless how long you...
3
3

Chrysler launcehes New Dodge Ram
From AB New Ram Truck Brand Advertising Demonstrates 'Moving Heaven and Earth' Power Behind Technologies in 2013 Ram 1500 'Moving Heaven and Earth' campaign showcases state-of-the-art features only...

'06 Dodge Caravan (6 cly small engine) loss of breaks - peddle all the way to the floor
'06 Dodge Caravan (6 cyl small engine ~ 100K) loss of breaks - peddle all the way to the floor. Pumping did not good. One time occurrence, no idea of the cause unable to duplicate no matter what we...
3
3

Bakflip G2 Tonneau Cover
The Bakflip G2 Tonneau Cover is a hard folding tonneau cover that is unlike= most folding tonneau covers on the market. It folds all the way to the cab= , secures there to allow you to drive with it...

2003 Ram 2500 starting problem
The mechanic is checking those things. He agrees it's not the battery or charging system, and that there's a draw somewhere draining the battery while the truck sits. He's tracing the harness and...
9
9

Need source for an upstream (bank 1?) O2 sensor for a 04 Dodge Caravan (3.8L)
Need source for an upstream (bank 1?) O2 sensor for a 04 Dodge Caravan (3.8L) The problem seems to be that this year and only this year model needs a heater resistor with a cold range of 2.1 to 2.7...
5
5

What is this button on a key for?
I recently purchased a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI that had been repossessed. The seller only had one key for it but made arrangements with the local Dodge dealer to get another one made for me. This...
1
1

Voyager problem--need super sleuth
98 Voyager minivan 3.0L 6 cyl auto trans(4 speed) no ABS 75000mi Bought this van new in 98--truly a Sunday go to meeting car. About 1 1/2 yrs. ago started noticing a vibration in brake pedal upon...
2
2

2006 Dakota electrical issue
I noticed my flasher working overtime and assumed it to be a burned bulb, it wasn't blown. Then the majority of my instrument panel lit up and has stayed that was since. There has been a recall in...

Error Codes
Friends, I have a 1996, Ram PU; 1/2 ton; V8; 5.9L. Today I got three error codes. I know what they mean but don't know how the three could be related. They are P0132 O2 high volt; P0711Tranny fluid...
2
2

Ram celebrates Texas with special 10th anniversary Lone Star edition
From AB Ram 1500 Lone Star Celebrates "Texas-big" 10th Anniversary - Special edition commemorates first Texas-exclusive truck - Lone Star model is top-selling Ram in Texas - Commemorative logos and...

Raining so NATURALLY the wipers quit. ('90 Dakota)
'90 2WD, 2.5L 4cyl - Wipers quit but washer still works so not a fuse as they are on the same one. No sound from wiper motor so linkage/pivot arm not the likely culprit. I figured it was wiper motor,...
2
2

Need advice about shocks
Hope there's still someone out there. The Dak's shocks are shot again - time for new ones. Looking for decent but not super-expensive shocks for road use but that will be OK for occasional off road....
8
8