82 W150 no spark

Page 2 of 4
LOL, like you back up anything you say. Problem is that I can't post binaries to a non-binary group.

"Max Dodge" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message
Send them to me, Tom. I can.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Thanks for the offer Budd but until Maxi is willing to back up the crap he has been spewing out in this thread, it really isn't worth the time.

"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message

Max

You said you couldn't post a pic, I can. Ya wanna back up, your claim or not?
If Max needs the service, he has the same option if needed, but I don't think he does.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
www.ramchargercentral.com will have all the information that you need on that spark problem. just register and put a post in "vehicle help". include year, model, milage, mods, stuff like that
Theo/stuper

Theo,
'Tis not I with the problem of no spark, its the original poster.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Post them to a web host.
So far you have lots of excuses and accusations and little proof.
--
Max

And you make lots of claims but yet are unable to back a single one of them up. I know better than to follow your crap anymore. When you have the ability to back up what you say you do so as in the Mercedes thread but here, all you can do is spin. Hell, even the OP bailed out when you started this childish crap. God forbid someone else has a different idea that yours, especially when you thing the other person may be right. Well, since the OP bailed out of this now childish thread, so will I so as I said to Budd, feel free to have the last word.
"Max Dodge" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message
So, iow, you don't wish to defend your statements and everything you say should be accepted without question?
I gave you a chance to prove yourself and you've rejected it. I would have posted the pics, unmodified (why would I modify them when you could see them and tell everyone they were modified? Consider it "forced honesty" on my part if you choose), and you could have proved your point without question.
I think you just screwed up any credibility you had gained in the discussion, Tom, but that's just my opinion.
Max, do you need to have anything posted or does your provider permit it?
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
Thanks for the offer Budd.
I'm a bit rushed right now, but later I'm sure I can post pics of the exact instructions on a pic host site, if not here. I assure anyone still reading, its just a matter of cracking open section 8 in the FSM and finding the electronic ignition pages.
--
Max

You're welcome, as Tom would be if he chooses to take the offer.
Traditionally, binaries, if not done to excess, aren't a problem here in this group, so I figured I'd offer the chance for both of you.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
"Budd Cochran" <mr-d150@preciscom SPAM.net> wrote in message

Please don't misinterpret my lack of interest in your latest pissing match with endorsement of your position.
Why not, you seem to jump in just about every other time, just like now.
"Tom Lawrence" < snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net> wrote in message

No . . .it could mean he's tired of correcting you then being on the receiving end of another of your whiney baby rants.

ROTFLMBO!!!!!!!! Tom, are you that desperate to discredit me that you have to fling a simple ADMITTED error back in the discussion? An admitted error does not ruin one's credibility, it increases it, and it jerks the ladder out from under an attacker's credibility.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,

You mentioned me by name, Tom.... I don't consider that "jumping in".
It isn't "jumping in", Tom.
--
Budd Cochran

Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23,
I got the truck started today. The actual fix was replacing a bad ECU.
I did not get a start immediately after replacing the bad one...due to my haste. I neglected to remove the little metal retaing nut that was stuck inside the ECU harness off the bad one, so my harness was not seating all the way on the new ECU.
So...that's the end to this soap opera (I hope). I enjoyed the little pissing match I inadvertantly started! Thanks to all who posted suggestions.

Glad things worked out for you.
Funny how those troubleshooting procedures that I posted led you right to the problem that your test results indicated.
--
Max