Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

99 Ram 5.9L won't start
My truck won't stay running, it will start for a few seconds but never reachs an idle. It acts like it's not getting fuel. There were no signs of trouble until it just died. What should I check first?...
7
7

Start problems
This is driving me nuts - I have a 92 B250 van that has an intermittant starting problem. The motor is a 318 with only 60k on it. It acted as though the crank posistion sensor was bad. I had spark and...
3
3

OT: Some great folks in Maine meeting troops deploying
Wonderful group of people... Thought some might get a warm & fuzzy from it.. Quite an improvement from the 60's... Clay's (our son) unit arriving: Pictures of Clay arriving: think most of us support...
2
2

Having a Transmission Flush done..........and the price of Oysters
.. .. don't do it. ~:~ MarshMonster ~eats an oyster......hhmmmmmm........picks a booger and eats it..........man.....why have i been pay'n for Oysters all these years~ ~:~
1
1

Cummins 07 and 07&1/2 6.7 motors and Oil Filters
Hello all, I purchased a 07 3500 4x4 ram with the 6.7 Cummins last June. I went to Cummins and bought a oil filter for it and it was the wrong one. When I took it back they said there are two...
5
5

07 6.7 and 07&1/2 Motor different size oil filters
Hello, Just some information I came across I would like to verify. I have a 07 3500 Ram 6.7 Cummins that I bought at the end of June. I went to Cummins to get a oil filter for it and they gave me the...

Re: Where to find TSB's
1
1

A lesson that hopefully these children will never forget:
normally i wouldnt forward or post something like this, but i thought it was a good story. a friend of mine sent it to me. had a line in it about the story had been checked out at i didnt check it out...
28
28

tranny shift issue on 2003 3/4 ton w/ 5.9 cummins
My torque converter lock up feels like it is engaging and disengaging repeatedly from 40 miles an hour on up. Sometimes it does this every few seconds, sometimes it locks up for a few seconds and some...
6
6

99 CTD Sport Dead Batteries
Hi All! Finally discovered the problem causing high IOD draw and a couple of sets of dead batteries. Was about to change out the ignition switch .... pulled out fuse instead for the Seat Belt Control...
15
15

Dodge Ram AC and Heat switches between defog vents and dash vents when going up a hill
My Ram, '91 model, flips between the defog and the dash vents when you start up a hill. It don't have to be much of an incline either, just 2 or 3 percent, just enough to put a little load on the...
11
11

no lights
dont have any lights 91 dakoda. all went at once strange how whould one check the switch it does have the dome light. stump larman
6
6

Electric car
I have been watching these for a while and can't wait to see one come out.

a/c pressure
my 99 doge ram has a low side pressure that goes up to 60 down to 15 when compressor kicks in compressor goes on and off every few seconds or so
17
17

99 CTD Electrical Problem Revisited
Hi All! Just getting back to troubleshooting my dead battery problems. Installed an ammeter and found a draw of around 0.35 amps with the IOD fuse in place. Can anyone verify if this reading would be...
2
2