Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 2500 CTD Mileage
We just came back from our 3600 KM (2235 mile) round trip to Winnipeg. We have a new 2500 2007 RAM quad cab with the 5.9 CTD. We are towing a 25' Road Ranger 252T travel trailer weighing in at around...
2
2

How to remove wiper arm from the post on RAM
Hi, I need to remove the wiper arms from the post on a '95 dodge ram truck. The washers aren't working and the fluid just pours out onto the driveway when you try to use them. I figure I have a chewed...
4
4

5.9 auto to 5spd swap - flywheel/trans choice?
Project - Replace the 46RE in my 98 5.9/auto/4WD ZJ with a 5spd from a 98 5.9/5spd/4WD Ram (or Dakota?) Build is for street performance, not off road use. Probably won't be mega horsepower, maybe 400...
10
10

2006 1500 slt interior panel securement
by the way this is rally getting me down, isn't it? because the middle seat in my 2 door has a seat belt too but the end of it is that the back of my cab comes down whenever the cab gets a jar from...
1
1

Do you suppose with the fires in Utah..........
that Budd thinks he has died and gone to hell? beekeep
2
2

Is Jeep 5.9 Magnum crankshaft drilled for pilot bushing?
Planning on doing a 5spd swap in a 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 LTD. Hearing through the grapevine that not all V8 or V8 Magnum cranks are drilled for a pilot bushing. Anyone know if this is true? If it...
5
5

2000 GMC Sierra
I know this is a Dodge Site and i drive a Dodge Ram 3500 myself :) My friend has a 2000 GMC Sierra 1500. The exhaust is out problem, he has headers and Magnaflow exhaust. The Y pipe and the cats are...
3
3

Near Utah ? 98 RAM 1500 Sport 4 Sale
I've posted in this group many many times regarding the challenges I've had with my truck...Well I've finally brought it back into good shape. Everything is working great... But unfortunately my job...

Govenor on 01 dakota 4.7L??
I'm guess it's governed, at least I sort of hope so... Took a short road trip last week to the states and the truck "cut out" twice while passing other cars... Felt like an ignition stumble that went...
12
12

OT<<HybridS>>
Anybody have any good info on them? Which is better and so on. Would like opinion based on fact not supposition. tia Roy
170
170

Larger fuel tank for an '03 1500
Does anyone make a larger fuel tank for the 2003 Ram 1500 4X4? Just would like to have more range when I tow my motorcycles. Many thanks in advance!! Chuck
1
1

a/c vent temp variance
2005 dodge ram 3500. my drivers side air vents blow cold, the passenger side vents blow hot. the difference is measured as high as 30 degrees after driving for 15 miles on the interstate. before i...
41
41

Tie Rod End Or More?
Friends, 1996, Ram 1500, 5.9L, 4X4. With your help I replaced the passenger side hub bearing and still have a slight wobble in the 3 to 9 o'clock position. Tom suggested a tie rod end. I finally took...
6
6

00 Dodge Ram van 3.9
Have a problem with the above has an intermittant rough running like it is starving for fuel and when it starts to happen there is a loud vacuum sound.Won't quite stall but also will not take the did...

Happy 4th
Since no one else said it.
6
6