86 360 4bbl

I have a Ramcharger with rotting plastic vac lines. I want to replace them with rubber vac hose. Has anyone done this? What sizes of hose do I need and
how many feet approximately? Connectors? etc.? Thank you in advance for your help.

take them off and mark them best as possible then bring the old ones in to the parts store

The originals aren't available, this is going to be a conversion to rubber lines.

The main issue is what size 3/8" or `1/4" etc, and I was looking more for total amount of hose I'll need so I can buy it in bulk. Plus, there are tons of choices for connectors, at least 20 different kinds. Since I'm going to a different material it isn't as easy as just measuring one end to the other and buying a hose to fit. I'll be doing all that after I find out sizes etc.