86 Dodge W100 Problems with acceleration

Just bought this a couple months ago I am not to Knowledgeable about cars but I will do my best to describle the problem(s) I am having. The truck runs fine, it just when I really romp on the gas that I feel a
decress in horse power. It doesn't happen all the time its random. It maxes out at about 65 it feels like there could be back presure but I had the carb cut out today and I still have the problem. I have put new cap, router, new plug wires and plugs I checked out the carb and that looks in really great condition. Any help would be great. If you need more information just let me know and I will do my best. Thanks!!!
I ment to say I had the cad cut out not the carb...