Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OT Ping<<<Beekeep>>>
Greg were your years ringing yesterday morning around 0800? That was me singing your praise. Everything southbound went to shit in a hurry from Lorton back north. I caught it on Sirius about a mile...

air conditioner
is there a filter or two -for air intake with the air conditioner-have a 99 dodge caravan My van has 94,000 air conditioner is not as cool as once was but still pretty cool thanks Michael
4
4

VIN Info
Is their a website where i could type in my VIN and get info on it, kinda like CarFax Reports I am looking at info like trans info, rear end gears, weight, towing capacity's wheel size, that sort of...

Video: Ford w/Powerstroke breaks axle "trying" to out tow Dodge
It breaks at the transmission. Nice pool of oil. Dodge pulling F250 King Rancher, you won't need that drive shaft.
1
1

San Felipe weather for any that may wonder
Well, it's summer and things are heating up a little... 'll come down! mac Please remove splinters before emailing
26
26

Weekend BS Post - Infineon
Somebody is slowing down startin this posting. I met Juan Pablo Montoya this week and took a look at at one of his 'show' cars. This year, it was the car of tomorrow. I came out of the meeting...
10
10

12V Low Power Overflow Valve
Anyone replaced theirs? On a couple of forums (via google search) it seems that the spring weakens causing a loss in power. John
1
1

pulling the load
i just got back from vacation, hauling the camper down to los angeles (disney land) and san diego (zoo) from billings montana. the scales at flyin' j says we were just a couple hundred pounds shy of...
19
19

'07 Dodge Ram factory remote start problem
I have an '07 Dodge Ram 1500, when I hit the remote start button the horn honks and the lights flash but it won't start. I was told that their may be a reset or a fuse I could check before taking it...
1
1

FS: 1987 DODGE D-150 LE PICK UP TRUCK CHEAP IN SOUTHERN INDIANA
For sale as per title. Good running dodge ram truck. Power windows etc, its the LE... Make a great work truck! Runs pretty good, and pulls good. Cheap! The truck is located in southern indiana, fort...
2
2

About 2008 Dodge Avenger SE
2008 Dodge Avenger SE The News from Pricing Information MSRP $18,220 Invoice $16,923 Standard Engine:2.4L I4, 16 valve, 173 hp @ 6000 rpm 4 speed automatic transmission 21 mpg city / 30 mpg hwy...
73
73

Difference between 8' bed and dually
I need a replacement bed for my 2000 dually. I found a perfect 8' bed from a 1994 1500 at a great price. The tailgate on my dually was better than the one from the 1500 but when I tried it it didn't...

Radiator drain plug removal
My 97 Ram radiator drain in leaking thru the small drip tube on the drain. I tried to tighten it but no luck... still drips. If I try to unscrew the plug, after 1/4 turn there is some resistance to...
1
1

Re: 96 Dakota Fuel Problem
Replacing the fuel pump is expensive, and it's not gauranteed to be any better. The shop manual has the spec for how long the system must hold it's pressure, and I think it's only about 15 minutes. I...
1
1

Battery Tenders - Thanks Tom L
Tom, Quick "Thanks" to you for recommended the Battery Tenders. My truck sits in the garage 29 out of 30 days per month. I purchased two of the Battery Tender Plus' for my Ram (one for each battery)....
32
32