88 Dodge Ram 350 Van wiring diagram

I was driving up the Conejo grade (Ventura to Los Angeles)and it just died
without warning.  I checked several things but I don't have a wiring
diagram.  Power to the starter is fine but gauges are dead as are the
headlights.  The starter works when jumping terminals.  No power to the
distributor.  I suspect it is the ignition switch or else the fusable link
(if there is one for this model) but I don't know where that is.

Is there a fuse box other than the one next to the glove box ?

This is a Van conversion but I can't see that this has anything to do with
the rear power stuff....

Help.

P.S.  If need be I will buy a manual but it would be nice if someone might
just have one already and would scan in a few basic diagrams related to the
ignition circuit.

Thanks in advance.  Happy 4th.  :~)

Site Timeline