88 Dodge Ram 350 Van wiring diagram

I was driving up the Conejo grade (Ventura to Los Angeles)and it just died without warning. I checked several things but I don't have a wiring diagram. Power to the starter is fine but gauges are dead as are the headlights. The starter works when jumping terminals. No power to the distributor. I suspect it is the ignition switch or else the fusable link (if there is one for this model) but I don't know where that is.

Is there a fuse box other than the one next to the glove box ?

This is a Van conversion but I can't see that this has anything to do with the rear power stuff....

Help.

P.S. If need be I will buy a manual but it would be nice if someone might just have one already and would scan in a few basic diagrams related to the ignition circuit.

Thanks in advance. Happy 4th. :~)