88 Ram 50 Fuel Filter Location

Oh yeah, I also picked up a bunch of tune-up stuff, including a fuel filter. This is an 88 Ram 50 with a 2.0 liter mitsubishi engine. I've crawled all
over and under the thing and can't find the fuel filter. Checked the glove compartment for the manual and found a fuel filter; I guess the previous owner couldn't find it either.
Any pointers appreciated. Hope is isn't part of a submerged pump assembly. If so, it's going back to restock.