Latest threads in Dodge Trucks Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

transmission and throttle position sensor
Hi folks- I recently bought a 93 dakota (extended cab, v6, 4x4, auto) to use as a work truck. Needed new shocks in front and brakes, which I put in without any trouble - it's a nice roomy car to work...
2
2

200+ miles of washboard = "need new shocks"
Regulars know, gotta 2001 Dak club cab 4x4. Well, something like 200+ miles of the most washboardy roads in existence (Australian Outback) have done the death knell to my shocks. So, lookin' for new...
2
2

Test for stupidity
Not me, this damned computer
8
8

I have a 2000 dodge ram v6 1500 and the a/c is out.
How do i fix this?
5
5

cooling 96 dakota
Does anyone out there know of a fan part number and manufacture WITHOUT a clutch that will work on my 96 Dakota 4x4 ext cab 5.2 V8? Replaced cooling system last fall (all hoses, belts, radiator,...
3
3

wrenching on a '96 Cummins
I'm doing some work on a '96 2500 4x4 with Cummins. Seems like everything I wanna do is mostly hidden by the vacuum brake system or hidden under the injection pump. I tried to adjust my idle today. I...
6
6

rattle during start
Hello, long time lurker/leaver/justcame back for help Recently when I start my truck, (2000 1500 4x4) I get this rattle in the (i think) transmission about 5 seconds after I start the truck and then...
6
6

Wheel Bearing/Ball Joint, More?
Friends, 1996; Ram PU SLT; 5.9L; 4X4 A while ago I noticed the driver's side left wheel seemed to be turned to the right more than the other side when looked dead on. Today I jacked her up and grabbed...
8
8

cali travel?
any recommendations on visiting california with exhaust modifications? im pulling my 5th wheel down to disney land soon and want to know if i can expect a hassle due to my exhaust modifications. fwiw,...
9
9

Re: Get Your Own Oil Well
I don't think I'd give up my "valid e-mail address" to a spammer when I could get complete and accurate biodiesel information for free at:

Tire Update
I have went and looked at more tires today. Good year place had 4 types of tires that were 31-10.50-15. Found one tire i really liked. It's call Republic Trailmark APR (made by Good Year). Its an all-...
3
3

Newbie Questions
Have a chance to get a 2003 Dakota SLT 4 door pickup. Are there any things I should look for. Will go this weekend for a test drive. Cecil
4
4

Mac!!
Here's one most of you will get a kick out of. I just got a email from Mac. He is still dicking around with getting a isp. He has one but although he can read this he can't reply as yet. If he is a...
1
1

General Tires
Its bout time for a new set of tires on the Ram. Looked at some General Grabber AT2. They look pretty good. Has anyone else ran General tires on there Ram or Dakota. If so, how good were they? Thanks
5
5

Changing brake light
Need to replace my left brake light and reverse light but after taking the screws out of the tailgat side of the lens the tail light lens does not want to come out. Are there more screws? Or is it...
2
2